About the European Cytogeneticists Association
The European Cytogeneticists Association (E.C.A.) was founded in 1997 and is registered in France.
The objectives of the Association are:
- Representation and promotion of fundamental research and applications of cytogenetics
- Organisation, assessment, and quality control of cytogenetic services in Europe
- Research, education and training in all fields which are of interest to or concern cytogenetics and cytogeneticists
- Facilitation of transfer of information and collaboration between laboratories.
- Representation of professionals in cytogenetics
- Study of questions and defence of interests concerning cytogeneticists or cytogenetics in general
Visit the E.C.A website to find out more.