ACC 2018 Meeting: June 10-13 in Snowbird, Utah
Save the date! Registration is now open.
See here for a list of upcoming genetics meetings.
Chromothripsis: Methods and Protocols
Pellestor F (Editor; 2018)
Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) – Application Guide
Liehr T (Editor; 2017)
Uniparental Disomy (UPD) in Clinical Genetics
Liehr T (2014)
Human Interphase Chromosomes
Yurov YB, Vorsanova SG, Iourov IY (2013)
Small Supernumerary Marker Chromosomes (sSMC)
Liehr T (2012)
Rautenstrauss BW, Liehr T (2002)
Thomas Liehr, Institute of Human Genetics, Jena, Germany
Henry Heng, Wayne State University School of Medicine, USA
Yuri Yurov, National Research Center of Mental Health, Moscow, Russia
Ivan Iourov, National Research Center of Mental Health, Moscow, Russia
The Editors and Publisher of Molecular Cytogenetics regret to announce the death of Founding Editor Yuri Yurov.
All at the Journal wish to express their deepest sadness at his passing and send their condolences to his family and many close friends. An obituary providing an overview of his many scientific accomplishments will be published in the journal shortly.
Aims and scope
Molecular Cytogenetics encompasses all aspects of chromosome biology and the application of molecular cytogenetic techniques in all areas of biology and medicine, including structural and functional organization of the chromosome and nucleus, genome variation, expression and evolution, chromosome abnormalities and genomic variations in medical genetics and tumor genetics. The journal is divided into the following sections:
- Cancer genetics
- Clinical genetics
- Animals and plants
- Nuclear and chromosome architecture
- Technology and methods
For more information on the the section aims and scope visit our sections information page.
About the European Cytogeneticists Association
The European Cytogeneticists Association (E.C.A.) was founded in 1997 and is registered in France.
The objectives of the Association are:
- Representation and promotion of fundamental research and applications of cytogenetics
- Organisation, assessment, and quality control of cytogenetic services in Europe
- Research, education and training in all fields which are of interest to or concern cytogenetics and cytogeneticists
- Facilitation of transfer of information and collaboration between laboratories.
- Representation of professionals in cytogenetics
- Study of questions and defence of interests concerning cytogeneticists or cytogenetics in general
Visit the E.C.A website to find out more.
Official journal of
2016 Journal Metrics
24 days from submission to first decision
11 days from acceptance to publication
814 Usage Factor
Social Media Impact