Published on: 29 June 2017
Published on: 24 June 2017
Published on: 22 June 2017
Published on: 12 October 2011
Published on: 19 January 2012
Published on: 18 April 2015
Thomas Liehr, Institute of Human Genetics, Jena, Germany
Henry Heng, Wayne State University School of Medicine, USA
Yuri Yurov, National Research Center of Mental Health, Moscow, Russia
Ivan Iourov, National Research Center of Mental Health, Moscow, Russia
Aims and scope
Molecular Cytogenetics encompasses all aspects of chromosome biology and the application of molecular cytogenetic techniques in all areas of biology and medicine, including structural and functional organization of the chromosome and nucleus, genome variation, expression and evolution, chromosome abnormalities and genomic variations in medical genetics and tumor genetics.
See here for a list of upcoming genetics meetings.
Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) – Application Guide
Liehr T (Editor; 2017)
Uniparental Disomy (UPD) in Clinical Genetics
Liehr T (2014)
Human Interphase Chromosomes
Yurov YB, Vorsanova SG, Iourov IY (2013)
Small Supernumerary Marker Chromosomes (sSMC)
Liehr T (2012)
Rautenstrauss BW, Liehr T (2002)
About the European Cytogeneticists Association
The European Cytogeneticists Association (E.C.A.) was founded in 1997 and is registered in France.
The objectives of the Association are:
- Representation and promotion of fundamental research and applications of cytogenetics
- Organisation, assessment, and quality control of cytogenetic services in Europe
- Research, education and training in all fields which are of interest to or concern cytogenetics and cytogeneticists
- Facilitation of transfer of information and collaboration between laboratories.
- Representation of professionals in cytogenetics
- Study of questions and defence of interests concerning cytogeneticists or cytogenetics in general
Visit the E.C.A website to find out more.