Skip to main content

Table 1 Proportion of different types of cells found in the ejaculate of the azoospermic carrier of dic(9;13)(p11.2;p12)

From: Cytogenetic and molecular analyses of de novo translocation dic(9;13)(p11.2;p12) in an infertile male

Cells recognized in ejaculate
Spermatocytes 82.5% the other cells 17.5%
Prophase I Metaphase I Anaphase I Telophase I Spermatid I Spermatid II Amorphic spermatozoa with flagella Leukocytes Not identified
85.5% 0.8% 0.2% 6.7% 6.o% 0.3% 0.5% 7% 3.7%